MiXER PARTICIPATION FEE
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- single room accommodation
- towels & bed sheets
- pick up/drop off from/to bus/train station
- full disposability of the studio
- the use of basic tools, equipment & materials
- publication of the assembled artists’ book
- copies of the published artists’ book
- public presentation of the completed work & opening reception
- administrative & technical assistance
- publicity through D’CLINIC promotional material (in printed as well as digital form)
- other support to help you make the most out of your stay @ D’CLINICstudios
MiXER PARTICIPATION FEE
720,00 Eur (seven hundred and twenty euros)
Accommodation is provided by D’CLINIC. You will get a single room while other facilities including the kitchen, bathroom and a cosy yard are to be shared with other resident artists. (However, we do not host more than 4 artists per month.)
The provided studio is situated within the same building – only about 15min walk from the city centre of Zalaegerszeg.
PICK UP (DROP OF) FROM BUS OR TRAIN STATION
Zalaegerszeg lies on the banks of the Zala River, close to the Slovenian and Austrian borders and 220 kilometres (137 miles) west-southwest of Budapest. It has good bus and/or train connections, both within the country as well as with the neighbouring countries.
When arriving to D’CLINIC we will assist you to find the best travel option, and come to pick you up at the bus or train station in ZALAEGERSZEG (at your departure we’ll help you as well).
FULL DISPOSABILITY OF THE STUDIO
All together our studio has about 100sqm, high ceiling & good light of space for creative engagement. The space is divided into 2 parts: a smaller 12sqm enclosed room and a larger “open” studio space.
The studio is open 24/7 and all along their stay artists are free to organise their time at D’CLINIC.
PUBLICATION OF THE ASSEMBLED ARTISTS’ BOOK
The selected artists are paired up to work collaboratively on a new body of work. Furthermore, their task is to assemble an ARTISTS’ BOOK covering the leading aspects of their collaboration. At the closing exhibition, their work and the published book are presented to the public.
Each collaboration-couple is awarded a budget to cover the cost of printing and/or the production of a book.
Each artist will receive (up to) 20 copies of the published book (the number is defined by the complexity of the publication and the actual number of copies printed).