TRACTOR 2019 PARTICIPATION FEE
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING :
- single room accommodation
- towels & bed sheets
- pick up/drop off from/to bus/train station
- full disposability of the studio
- the use of basic tools, equipments & materials
- public presentation of the completed work & opening reception
- administrative & technical assistance
- publicity through D’CLINIC promotional material (in printed as well as digital form)
- other support to help you make the most out of your stay @ D’CLINICstudios
TRACTOR GENERAL FEE for 2019
- FOUR WEEKS – 880Eur / person
- THREE WEEKS – 660Eur / person
- TWO WEEKS – 490Eur / person
- ONE WEEK – 300Eur / person
- applying as an artist duo – 10% discount
We offer a newly furnished, shared house with 2 single bedrooms and 1 shared bedroom for those applying as an artist duo. A kitchen, bathroom and a cosy yard – only about 15min walk from the city centre of Zalaegerszeg.
The provided studios are situated within the same building.
PICK UP (DROP OF) FROM BUS OR TRAIN STATION
Zalaegerszeg lies on the banks of the Zala River, close to the Slovenian and Austrian borders and 220 kilometres (137 miles) west-southwest of Budapest. It has good bus and/or train connections, both within the country as well as with the neighbouring countries.
When arriving to D’CLINIC we will assist you to find the best travel option, and come to pick you up at the bus or train station in ZALAEGERSZEG (at your departure we’ll help you as well).
FULL DISPOSABILITY OF THE STUDIO
All together our studio has about 100sqm, high ceiling & good light of space for creative engagement. The space is divided into 2 parts: a smaller 12sqm enclosed room and a larger “open” studio space.
The studio is open 24/7 and all along their stay artists are free to organise their time at D’CLINIC.
PUBLIC PRESENTATION OF THE COMPLETED WORK & OPENING RECEPTION
TRACTOR provides professional development opportunities for artists and does not involve gallery-based or other set outcomes or objectives. Artists who stay three or more weeks are offered the opportunity to show their work within a project-exhibition at the end of the residency, where D’CLINIC will take care of its promotion and the opening reception.
ALL GUESTS HAVE THE OPTION to show/share work threw open studio events, presentations, readings, screening, workshops, lectures… you name it.
Each residency at D’CLINIC starts with a “meet the new artist” event, where you’ll be asked to share your artistic experiences with the peer group and other interested crowd.