FOLLOW YOUR CREATIVE AMBITIONS
Do you need time to focus?
Are you looking for assistance on a project?
Would you like to hang out with creative individuals?
Within the framework of TRACTOR International Artist in Residency you’ll be exposed to a unique opportunity to explore and expand your artistic ambitions. “Test” your ideas within a larger frame than your own studio.
This self-directed creative programme offers you the luxury of time and the needed freedom to perform a new body of work, research innovative ideas or just experiment with different techniques or modes of production.
- work without distractions,
- interact with a peer group,
- meet the regional artists community,
- immerse yourself in Eastern European arts scene,
- conduct workshops or have an artist talk,
- show your work at an exhibition.
- to offer what is necessary to ensure work without distractions
- to enable the transfer of knowledge between different creative disciplines
- to provide artists with supportive environment and professional assistance
- immerse yourself in Eastern European arts scene
- to establish an exciting platform where artists and their public can engage in critical discourses
This programme is for all those creative minds who either wish to change their environment for a couple of weeks and find inspiration in a new surrounding or simple need undisturbed time to develop or finish up a body of work.
The studio and it’s surrounding is suitable for all kinds of initiatives; we can provide you a wide range of equipment and/or materials depending on the specific needs and complexity of the planned work. Each proposed project is discussed and agreed individually.
Generally periods of three or four weeks are offered. In particular cases a longer or shorter period is negotiable; however the residency should not be longer than 3 months and shorter than 1 week.
TRACTOR provides professional development opportunities for artists and does not involve gallery-based or other set outcomes or objectives. Artists who stay three or more weeks are offered the opportunity to show their work within a project-exhibition at the end of the residency.
There is also a possibility to show/share work threw open studio events, presentations, readings, screening, workshops, lectures… you name it.
However, each residency at D’CLINIC starts with a “meet the new artist” event, where you’ll be asked to share your artistic experiences with the peer group and other interested crowd.
TRACTOR GENERAL FEE
- THREE WEEKS – 670Eur
- TWO WEEKS – 490Eur
- ONE WEEK – 300Eur
CURRENT OPEN CALLS: