LATEST NEWS :
+ Emily Budd – TRACTOR online – live chat with Emily can be rewatched here
+ we are now accepting applications to our 2022 residency season
NEXT EVENT :
Emily Budd – online exhibition – stay tuned for dates, etc.
FOR PAST EVENTS CLICK HERE
Hi, and welcome to D’CLINIC studios!
Founded in January 2012 D’CLINIC is an artist-run initiative / micro-residency designed to deliver a supportive community where artists can focus on their own creative practice and/or research, share skills and knowledge, interact or collaborate in a vibrant multidisciplinary environment free from constraint, harshness or formality.
A place for artists to meet and participate in an activity that is both geographically and conceptually removed from their usual studio practice. And:
A PLACE WHERE
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU:
- boost creative self-development,
- share your art practice giving an artist’s talk,
- obtain a firsthand response from the public,
- get media exposure,
- have a workshop; for example at a school,
- collaborate with a local (cultural) institution,
- visit studios of local artists, network.