MiXER PARTICIPATION FEE
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- single room accommodation
- towels & bed sheets
- pick up/drop off from/to bus/train station
- 24/7 studio access
- the use of basic tools, equipment & materials
- publication of the assembled artists’ book
- copies of the published artists’ book
- public presentation of the completed work & opening reception
- administrative & technical assistance
- publicity through D’CLINIC promotional material (in printed as well as digital form)
- artist profile on our web page
- artists’ talk at one of our partner institutions
- other support to help you make the most out of your stay @ D’CLINICstudios
MiXER 2021 PARTICIPATION FEE
800,00 Eur (eight hundred euros)
Artists with confirmed participation will get access to take part in our fundraiser campaign to help them fund / reduce the required residency fee.
PUBLICATION OF THE ASSEMBLED ARTISTS’ BOOK
The selected artists are paired up to work collaboratively on a new body of work. Furthermore, their task is to assemble an ARTISTS’ BOOK covering the leading aspects of their collaboration. At the closing exhibition, their work and the published book are presented to the public.
Each collaboration-couple is awarded a budget to cover the cost of printing the artists’ book and/or the production of the set collaboration project.
Each artist will receive (up to) 20 copies of the published book (the number is defined by the complexity of the publication and the actual number of copies printed).