RED FLAMINGO FEE
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING :
- two-person room
- or a single room, if arriving alone
- towels & bed sheets
- pick up/drop off from/to bus/train station
- 24/7 studio access
- the use of basic tools, equipment & materials
- public presentation of the completed work & opening reception
- professional exhibition photos
- administrative & technical assistance
- publicity through D’CLINIC promotional material (in printed as well as digital form)
- artists’ talk
- other support to help you make the most out of your stay @ D’CLINICstudios
RED FLAMINGO 2022 PARTICIPATION FEE
270 Euro / week
for the + one (if arriving with a collaborator etc.) 180 Euro / week
PAYMENT - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- After accepting the RED FLAMINGO residency invitation the applicant is required to settle a payment of registration fee / deposit (150,00€ /one hundred and fifty Euros/ of the residency fee) which also functions as a confirmation of his/her participation.
- The residency fee is only partly refundable upon cancellation.
- READ OUR CANCELATION POLICY HERE
- The registration fee is already included in the estimated program fee thus IS NOT AN ADDITIONAL FEE to be paid.
- The actual residency fee is due at latest 8 (eight) weeks before starting the programme; unless other arrangements have been made.
- The fee does not include travel expenses, visa, health insurance, art materials, shipping and other personal expenses. // Most artists apply for grants to institutions, foundations, universities, etc. in their country of origin to reach the fee amount to make the residency. D’CLINIC will provide you with all the required documentation if needed. //
- Successful applicants will also be required to pay a refundable bond of 100€ prior to occupancy to cover any costs associated with damage, loss or extraordinary cleaning.
- The residency guests pay their own eventual fines and penalties.
BACK TO RED FLAMINGO OPPORTUNITY
proceed to RED Flamingo 2022 application form