how long can I stay : 1 – 8 weeks
when can I come : between July and October
does my art practice fit the programme?
We welcome each and every passionate professional from all creative businesses, nationalities, and ages, this includes:
visual artists, designers, working craftspeople, puppeteers, architects, industrial designers, performing artists, photographers, composers, curators, producers, journalists, media artists, writers, poets, thinkers, researchers,…
can we come as an artist duo (or group) ?
You can; within the TRACTOR residency programme, we accept both, applications from individual artists as well as artist duos and/or groups. The art group, however, should be no larger than 6 people.
TO APPLY PLEASE, FILL OUT
THE PROVIDED ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, BELOW:
due : MAY 30, 2022
IMPORTANT, please note: you cannot save your work during the application process. We recommend you prepare your residency proposal and the application documents first and copy-paste your answers:
– personal info
– previous work samples (portfolio or website, an Instagram link is also OK)
– short description of your practice / what medium do you work in, and what methods do you usually use (max. 800 characters )
– briefly outline how you plan to use the time and studio space offered (max. 1500 characters)
– preferred duration and timing of your stay (between August 1 and October 2, 2022)
* if you happen to have any troubles with the provided online application form, please email the above documents to info.dclinicstudios(at)gmail.com with the subject TRACTOR 2022
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the TRACTOR residency